TRAIN WITH US
February 13-17, 2017
In Person (RBC Plaza Minneapolis) or Online
Are you ready for a deep dive into OBIEE 12c? Whether you are getting your feet wet with OBIEE for the first time, or are interested in new capabilities and architectural changes, the Red Pill Academy is for you. People learn most by being challenged first, then succeeding. With that in mind, we designed this course to allow you to decide what is most important.
Create your own training experience with Red Pill.
Select 1-5 days worth of training, based on your specific needs.Training is offered both in-person (Minneapolis) and online.
- 1 Day - Monday, February 13
- Start with navigating the analysis editor and move forward with filters and analyses results and designing dashboards.
- 1 Day - Tuesday, February 14
- Great for developers and business users alike, Data Visualization can take your reporting to the next level. Learn how to create a project and let your data tell the story.
- 1 Day - Wednesday, February 15
- Metadata I will cover an overview of metadata modeling and stretch through building presentation layer subject areas.
- 1 Day - Thursday, February 16
- Metadata II will focus on design strategies with aliases and using tables, functions, and filtering
- 1 Day - Friday, February 17
- Find out what's new or different with OBIEE 12c architechture and polish your lifecycle management strategies in OBIEE 12c.
- Monday-Friday, February 13-17
- Join us for the entire week to become a 12c master.
How do you sign up?
It's easy. Just register and select in-person or virtual and the days you would like to attend.
Sign up for 2 or more days and use CODE: OVERACHIEVER
to receive 10% off training.
DETAILS FOR ATTENDING
Are you attending in person?
Join us at the RBC Center in Minneapolis.
60 South 6th St
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Are you attending virtually?
We will be sending you details for your virtual attendance after you complete registration.
Do you have questions about the training? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org