In the data warehousing world, much attention has been paid to detailing the different dimension types and the design selection criteria for each. A related data warehousing design conundrum has garnered little fanfare, however—a post go-live transition from one dimension type to another. In today’s post, we will focus on the transition from a Type […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020