Almost always, joining fact tables is a big no-no in data modeling, and for good reason. From time to time however, we need to join fact tables because of architecture decisions that are outside of our control. Palpatine was right — sometimes you need to join the Dark Side. In this post I’ll tell you my method […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020