This blog, Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 3: KSQL User-Defined Functions and Kafka Streams was originally posted on the Confluent Blog on July 10, 2019. See the original source here. Building off part 1 where we discussed an event streaming architecture that we implemented for a customer using Apache Kafka, KSQL, and Kafka Streams, and part 2 where we discussed how [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020