Google Data Studio (https://datastudio.google.com/) is a pretty powerful and yet easy to get started with tool to visualize data from a variety of sources (everything from CSV files, to large scale databases). And it lends itself to presenting those graphs in other places on the web and thankfully there is an embed option using the […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020