This blog, Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 3: KSQL User-Defined Functions and Kafka Streams was originally posted on the Confluent Blog on July 10, 2019. See the original source here. Building off part 1 where we discussed an event streaming architecture that we implemented for a customer using Apache Kafka, KSQL, and Kafka Streams, and part 2 where we discussed how [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries
- How To Dynamically Format Selected Measures via Liquid Parameters in Looker