The easy way Before I learned how to load only the columns I needed from DynamoDB into Redshift, I created an entire glue job to load a single table. I’d like to prevent you from making the same mistake. But to understand how much easier the easy way is, you will first need to understand how [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries
- How To Dynamically Format Selected Measures via Liquid Parameters in Looker