Confluent, founded by the creators of open source Apache Kafka® , provides the leading streaming platform that enables enterprises to maximize the value of data. Confluent Platform enables leaders in industries such as retail, logistics, manufacturing, financial services, technology, and media, to move data from isolated systems into a real-time data pipeline where they can act on it immediately. Backed by Benchmark, Data Collective, Index Ventures and LinkedIn, Confluent is based in Palo Alto. To learn more, please visit: www.confluent.io
Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle - Part 2: Managing KSQL Implementations
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake