In Part 1 of our post about Migrating Data to Snowflake, we exported our data from on-premise, and uploaded it to S3. We are just about ready to start importing the data into Snowflake. First here is a quick recap of what we have done so far. Part 1 Recap Okay, to recap at [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020