In Part 1 of our post about Migrating Data to Snowflake, we exported our data from on-premise, and uploaded it to S3. We are just about ready to start importing the data into Snowflake. First here is a quick recap of what we have done so far. Part 1 Recap Okay, to recap at [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 3: KSQL User-Defined Functions and Kafka Streams
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 2: Managing KSQL Implementations
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 1: Overview and Motivation
- Countdown to Coffee at Kscope19
- Transforming Data with Fivetran