Parameters in Looker increase interactivity for users and provide flexibility from the front end perspective without having to write custom code for each and every field the user asks for. A parameter creates a filter-only field that can be added as a filter when exploring, but cannot be added to the result set. The parameter [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 3: KSQL User-Defined Functions and Kafka Streams
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 2: Managing KSQL Implementations
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 1: Overview and Motivation
- Countdown to Coffee at Kscope19
- Transforming Data with Fivetran