Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service is a new-ish cloud service from Oracle that allows us to run ODI as a platform in the Oracle Cloud. There are a lot of moving parts to this cloud service, so the first part of this article will cover creating the Oracle Cloud Database, The Java Cloud Service, and […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 3: KSQL User-Defined Functions and Kafka Streams
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 2: Managing KSQL Implementations
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 1: Overview and Motivation
- Countdown to Coffee at Kscope19
- Transforming Data with Fivetran