Looker gives users the ability to swap between dimensions or measures in a visualization by the use of Liquid Parameters. To learn more, explore Looker’s documentation on Liquid Parameters here. Currently, when a user selects measure from the parameter filter, it does not pass through the value format given for that measurement. In the following [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Coming from your Friendly Neighborhood Snowflake Data Hero
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries