Looker gives users the ability to swap between dimensions or measures in a visualization by the use of Liquid Parameters. To learn more, explore Looker’s documentation on Liquid Parameters here. Currently, when a user selects measure from the parameter filter, it does not pass through the value format given for that measurement. In the following [...]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020