The other day I was playing around with the Direct Database Request (DDR) feature within OBIEE. The reason I did this is I wanted to create a report that utilized columns from the database that were not exposed in OBIEE, yet still utilize the functionality of OBIEE. Why else would you use this and how […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020