I think it’s fair to say that I like models. Whether manifested with Legos, metadata, or economic indicators, I love seeing how inputs can affect outputs. So, when I discovered the forecast capabilities in the R suite, I couldn’t wait to give it a go. Never Tell Me the Odds! Many of the companies I have […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake