Last time I blogged about getting started with the new Git VCS functionality in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12.2. Then, I promised to write a bit on integrating Git into the deployment process. Firstly, a disclaimer. I used to work for a IT services company that also ran one of the largest ITIL training organizations […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Coming from your Friendly Neighborhood Snowflake Data Hero
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries