Last time I blogged about getting started with the new Git VCS functionality in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12.2. Then, I promised to write a bit on integrating Git into the deployment process. Firstly, a disclaimer. I used to work for a IT services company that also ran one of the largest ITIL training organizations […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake