What is it? Snowpark is an API for querying and processing data in a data pipeline. It abstracts the data on Snowflake using DataFrames, which is a famous data structure used among many other API’s, such as Pandas and Spark. The main advantage of this API is that it runs under the Snowflake environment, meaning […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake