In Part 1 of my story on OBIEE’s Direct Database Request (DDR), I walked through the basic process of how to use DDR for directly querying a database mapped ino the RPD without using logical SQL, bypassing the metadata layer and going straight to the connection pool. In Part 2, I’ll be pointing out what works differently […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake
- Package Delivered: Accelerate Your DBT Project Initialization
- The Unprecedented Sentiment of Giving in 2020