Everywhere I go, the sentiment is the same: the development lifecycle is hard in OBIEE. This sentiment rarely surfaces in the first implementation, but rather creeps-in over time, eventually whacking you upside the head with a baseball bat. You groan, moan, whine, curse, and start throwing things, but it doesn’t change reality. Then you start […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake