Everywhere I go, the sentiment is the same: the development lifecycle is hard in OBIEE. This sentiment rarely surfaces in the first implementation, but rather creeps-in over time, eventually whacking you upside the head with a baseball bat. You groan, moan, whine, curse, and start throwing things, but it doesn’t change reality. Then you start […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Coming from your Friendly Neighborhood Snowflake Data Hero
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries