The Big difference between Oracle BI Applications 7.9.X and 11g is the Integration or ETL tier. 11g no longer uses DAC or Informatica. Instead Oracle Data Integrator replaces those components. This cross-reference I created here is for those thinking of or moving to 11g from 7.9.X. Below, you will find a cross reference guide I […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake