This is a topic that I was teaching about last night in my Digital Analytics class at the University of Utah and instead of only sharing what I found with my students, I thought I’d share here in the blogosphere. What I’ve found was yes it’s easy to pull Twitter posts into R for analysis! […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Coming from your Friendly Neighborhood Snowflake Data Hero
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries