Last month a new R package was released called ODBC to improve the ability to connect to relational databases. By using these universal connection packages such as DBI and ODBC, you’ll be able to easily port your code to different databases. If you currently use RODBC to connect to Oracle, you’ll like ODBC more! ODBC […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Congratulations to our Oracle ACE Director, Deiby Gómez!
- Snowpark’s Main Features and its Support for Python
- Securing your Data in Snowflake with Row Level Access and Multiple Conditions
- Taking in the View at the Data Lakehouse
- Configuring Row Access and Column Masking Policies on the Same Column in Snowflake