I know it sounds like I am writing about 1980s technology, and I am, but the fact remains that Excel is still a widely used tool in the business world. Besides, what else would you put your data dumps into? Often Excel reports get used for management reporting, which comes with a number of issues. […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Dynamic Looker Visualization based on Dimensional Hierarchies
- Bored in Quarantine? Our Events are now Free Webinars!
- Oracle Analytics Desktop Doesn’t Connect To Snowflake?!?!
- How DBT was used to convert from Google BigQuery Scheduled Queries
- How To Dynamically Format Selected Measures via Liquid Parameters in Looker