It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything substantial, so I thought I’d blogify the presentation I gave at the BIWA Summit and also plan to give at both the 2014 BI Forum in Atlanta as well as the upcoming Kscope ‘14 in Seattle. Not your daddy’s OBIEE chart, is it? The presentation is entitled “Adding Third-Party Visualizations to OBIEE” and it […]
About Red Pill Analytics
Red Pill Analytics combines the best elements of cloud, agile development-as-a-service, and continuous delivery to form a unique analytics services company. We continuously evaluate, modernize, and automate to deliver a more valuable, less expensive model.
- Let’s Talk Oracle OpenWorld 2019
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 3: KSQL User-Defined Functions and Kafka Streams
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 2: Managing KSQL Implementations
- Deploying Kafka Streams and KSQL with Gradle – Part 1: Overview and Motivation
- Countdown to Coffee at Kscope19